FOR CLINICIANS - GET BETTER CLINICAL OUTCOMES
The Center for Deuterium Depletion’s mission is to empower cancer patients and their families, friends, and physicians with better clinical outcomes. Here's to a world free from the tyranny of cancer.
We all know that the clinical outcomes we are getting as cancer researchers and clinicians are not where we want them to be. Day after day, we see beautiful lives wasted at the hands of this disease and, even if our patients don't always know it, it makes us sad, mad, and frustrated. That's why our sole goal is to provide you with healthier, metabolically stronger patients so that you can use your experience and training to treat their disease with the knowledge that your success rate will go up!
Our referral process is very easy. Just click on the floating Refer a Patient button, provide a bit of information, and tell us if the referral is for a wellness program, a metabolic optimization program, an active cancer program, a cancer remission program, a pre-chemo or pre-radiation program, or a metabolic disorder program to support a patient with Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, diabetes, cognitive decline, etc. We will call the patient to arrange a consult and get her of him started. The CDD will then update you monthly on your patient's deuterium depletion therapy progress and remind you to keep a close eye on her or his clinical status. Remember, our goal is to give you a patient with a stronger metabolism. You must, therefore, be ready for signs of your patient getting better and adjust both your protocol and clinical expectations accordingly.
How deuterium depletion impacts cancer cells:
- Increases permeability of cells to chemotherapy.
- Triggers apoptosis.
- Prevents the production of cancer cell building blocks.
- Restructures important cellular proteins.
- Creates heat shock protein to trigger apoptosis.
- Slows rate of proliferation.
- Decreases metabolic fuel.
- Impaires RNA/DNA creation.
- Inhibits DNA repair.
- Alters DNA packaging.
- Disrupts cellular metabolism.
The following have been seen with complementary deuterium depletion therapy:
- A decrease in the severity of side-effects associated with standard of care cancer therapy.
- A decrease in recovery times following standard of care therapy.
- Increased patient physical, mental, and emotional resilancy.
- Increased effectiveness of standard of care therapies even when they have failed before using complementary deuterium depletion therapy.
- Longer time in remission.
- Improved mean survival times.