· 1 large organic cauliflower
· organic onion powder
· organic garlic powder
· 2 tbs grass-fed ghee
· 2 tbs organic cream cheese
· filtered water
1. Chop up cauliflower into rough florets.
2. Add cauliflower into a steamer in a large saucepan along with water.
3. Steam cauliflower on medium-high heat until soft (use fork to poke to test softness)
4. Add cauliflower to a blender along with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy, adjusting seasonings to your liking.
Through her health journey of trials and tribulations, Athena shares her most effective health hacks and protocols for simple yet optimal results. If you're looking for answers, search no more - you've come to the right place!
https://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/The-Strong-Movement-Nutrition-Wild-Caught-Fish-Farmed-Fish-Salmon-Adobe3-min.jpeg37445616Raduhttps://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/image1-1-e1530995400316-300x79.pngRadu2019-06-19 12:45:292019-07-16 13:32:49Pan-Fried Black Cod
https://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Preventabottles.jpg5631000Athena Klevenhttps://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/image1-1-e1530995400316-300x79.pngAthena Kleven2019-03-08 17:00:252019-10-06 17:12:41Two Months on a Deuterium-Depleted Protocol and My Results
https://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/black-cows.jpg15362048Athena Klevenhttps://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/image1-1-e1530995400316-300x79.pngAthena Kleven2019-02-26 19:15:102019-02-26 19:26:37Grain-Fed vs. Grass-Fed vs. Grass-Finished Beef + the Benefits
https://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMG_6180B.jpg15511512Athena Klevenhttps://www.ddcenters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/image1-1-e1530995400316-300x79.pngAthena Kleven2019-01-18 14:45:092019-03-18 14:34:36Athena, Goddess of Health